[Ubuntu-US-PA] UBUNTU Live CD WINE

{MB} SilverTip257 silvertip257 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 14:30:03 GMT 2010

Try booting in Windows safe mode to make any fixes.
If your account still acts odd, try the Administrator account.  You
may need to backup your Documents and then recreate your Windows
profile.

Not much of a Linux solution here ... Wine isn't designed for that
kind of usage.

I find Ubuntu or any Linux distro a nice break from Windows during the
work week and as required for school.  If anything, an Ubuntu LiveCD
should keep you online and give you an OS to use for research
(assuming you only have one computer).

Good luck,
Mike
//  SilverTip257  //