[Ubuntu-US-PA] "Open Options" is Coming!

Thomas Ward trekcaptainusa.tw at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 22:26:22 GMT 2010

If only I had about $75 right now... I'd be able to go get a nice big supply
of 2GB usb sticks and make MANY LiveUSBs.

What I'm probably going to send is 2 CDs, maybe 6 DVDs (CDs and DVDs of
Desktop Edition, 32-bit), and probably 2 USB sticks, as that's how many
spares I've got around.

Thomas
Launchpad ID: TrekCaptainUSA
IRC Nicks: Trek, TrekCaptain, TrekCaptainUSA