[Ubuntu-US-PA] "Open Options" is Coming!

Bryan Behrenshausen behrenshausen at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 22:01:43 GMT 2010

Wow, thanks to everyone for such quick and generous responses!

Elizabeth and Bret: Thanks for passing my message along, and for
trying to connect me with folks from the December chat.  And Thomas,
thanks for all your work, too.  Canonical has donated a box of Karmic
CDs for the event, but we have NO USB sticks (which would be wonderful
to give out, if you have spares).  Any of the swag sounds great, too.
We'll circulate whatever you're willing to donate!

Thanks again to everyone.

Bryan