[Ubuntu-US-PA] "Open Options" is Coming!

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Fri Feb 5 21:51:36 GMT 2010

On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 4:43 PM, Bryan Behrenshausen
<behrenshausen at gmail.com> wrote:
> In an IRC meeting a few weeks ago, several LoCo team members in the
> Lancaster/Millersville area expressed an interest in attending and
> demonstrating various open source programs and platforms.  If those
> folks don't subscribe to this list, could someone pass this note along
> to them, or supply me with addresses to which I can forward this
> message?  Thanks in advance!

I'll dig up the logs and see if I can get in touch.

I also forwarded information about the event to the Philly Linux list,
but I think driving out from Philly on a Thursday evening is a bit far
for most.

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com