[Ubuntu-US-PA] "Open Options" is Coming!

Bryan Behrenshausen behrenshausen at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 21:43:59 GMT 2010

Thomas,

We'd love any freebies/swag you could send us, and will put it all to
good use.  We are expecting as many as 50 people in attendance for the
event.

I'm happy to use this opportunity to ask (plead?) one final time for
interested team members to contact me about demonstrating software at
the February 18 event.  The open source-themed evening will run from 7
p.m. to 9 p.m., and will occur on the fourth floor of our university
library.  By the end of next week, we'll need to finalize our guest
list so we can assemble all the technical supplies (outlets, extension
cords, wifi passwords, tables) that team members will need to do their
thing.  So, anyone interested in volunteering (and enjoying free
cookies!) should contact me by Monday (February 8) at the latest.

In an IRC meeting a few weeks ago, several LoCo team members in the
Lancaster/Millersville area expressed an interest in attending and
demonstrating various open source programs and platforms.  If those
folks don't subscribe to this list, could someone pass this note along
to them, or supply me with addresses to which I can forward this
message?  Thanks in advance!

Bryan