[Ubuntu-US-PA] "Open Options" is Coming!

Bryan Behrenshausen behrenshausen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 18:22:53 GMT 2010

Jim,

Wonderful!  We appreciate your contribution.

Address is:
Bryan Behrenshausen
Department of Communication and Theatre
Hash Building, Room 160
Millersville University
Millersville, PA 17551

By the way, thanks again for your assistance via IRC a few weeks ago
(when my brand new Acer Aspire 1410 wasn't booting properly).  I've
since received a replacement machine, which immediately loaded,
booted, and ran Ubuntu with absolutely no friction or shenanigans.
So, it the problem was definitely the hard disk.  Note to self: In the
future, always check the obvious stuff first.

Bryan