[Ubuntu-US-PA] "Open Options" is Coming!

Bryan Behrenshausen behrenshausen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 17:42:18 GMT 2010

Thanks, Elizabeth, for your response.  I'd be happy to work with
whoever volunteers to coordinate the team's efforts around the event.
So far, we haven't heard from any volunteers, but are sincerely hoping
at least one or two folks might be able to demonstrate software at the
event.  Planning is progressing well, and we are now expecting a
significant turnout.  Please let me know if you're available.

Bryan