[Ubuntu-US-PA] "Open Options" is Coming!

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Tue Feb 2 16:31:57 GMT 2010

On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 3:50 PM, Bryan Behrenshausen
<behrenshausen at gmail.com> wrote:
> We are still in need of volunteers to informally demonstrate open
> source software at the event, and we invite panelists to participate
> in our roundtable discussion of open source issues.  Anyone interested
> and available to demonstrate software or speak should contact me
> immediately to register her or his interest.  For more information
> about this event, see its wiki
> (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PennsylvaniaTeam/EventsTeam/MillersvilleUniversityFOSS2010)
> and our previous discussions around it
> (https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-us-pa/2009-December/000920.html).

I'd appreciate it if someone could also take over being the Ubuntu
Pennsylvania "contact" for this event to make sure everyone knows
where they're going and coordinate setup, since I am moving out of the
state prior to this event.

Please feel free to ask questions about this event. Our team hasn't
had an event in a few months and this looks to be a really great one
for us to jump on, especially for folks out in the Lancaster area
where we haven't had any events yet. :)

Cheers.

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2