[Ubuntu-US-PA] PA Ubuntu LoCo Team and CPOSC

Bret Fledderjohn freelancer317 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 04:23:55 BST 2010

I'd like to coordinate a table at CPOSC this year as well... Does anyone
want to help out with this?

I'll try to get on IRC in the next couple of days, but between work, my
school, and getting a kindergartner ready for school has stretched me WAY
thin.

jthan, I didn't mean to ignore you, just way behind on emails, will try to
get back to you tomorrow.

Thanks all!

--

- Bret