[Ubuntu-US-PA] window configuration help wanted (10.04)

Art Alexion art.alexion at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 17:35:32 BST 2010

I suspect this may be a compiz related problem.

Ubutu 10.04 (upgrade, not fresh install)

I tried to pick something other than the default theme, but my window borders
-- colors and decorations -- remain with my 9.10 settings.  The only place I
have found to configure this is in Control Center -> Appearance -> Theme ->
Customize -> Window Border & Colors tabs.  Everything there is set correctly,
But the old decorations/controls and colors remain.

My suspicion is that this is Compiz related, but I have no idea how to fix it.

Google hasn't helped.  Any ideas?

--
Art Alexion