[Ubuntu-US-PA] Fwd: [Ubuntu-manual] Getting Started with Ubuntu 10.04 released

Bryan Behrenshausen behrenshausen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 02:27:48 BST 2010

> 3. Ubuntu Pennsylvania's very own Bryan Behrenshausen is one of the
> editors! Congrats Bryan!

Thank you, Elizabeth!  And thanks to everyone who's already downloaded
a copy of the manual.  Getting Started with Ubuntu 10.04 represents my
first foray into open source work, and I can honestly say I'm having a
blast with the project.  The team and I are very proud of our initial
release, and we're excited about where the project already seems to be
heading.

Happy reading -- and don't forget to report bugs!

Sincerely,
Bryan