[Ubuntu-US-PA] Fwd: [Ubuntu-manual] Getting Started with Ubuntu 10.04 released

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Thu Apr 29 02:10:27 BST 2010

Hi folks,

If you haven't seen the free book that was just released at
http://ubuntu-manual.org/ I thought this was worthy of sharing for a
few reasons:

1. It's a really cool project with an amazing result - less than 6
months of collaborative work resulted in a great a
community-maintained book

2. A number of folks on this team work to spread Ubuntu to
non-techies, and this is a great resource for helping them learn the
basics without sending them to a wiki page or forum

3. Ubuntu Pennsylvania's very own Bryan Behrenshausen is one of the
editors! Congrats Bryan!