[Ubuntu-US-PA] Kubuntu Netbook Remix

Thomas Ward trekcaptainusa.tw at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 00:16:42 BST 2010

I can tell you this:

I have a copy of 10.04 Desktop (with GNOME; tested but not installed), and I
have to say that with the equipment
 I have on my system right now, i'm happy with 9.04 due to its speed and
efficiency.  And although I like some
features of 10.04, I'd rather stick with the stable release.  I can tell you
though, that NONE of my computers (yes, I
said NONE, and I have decently new computers) have been able to handle the
KDE interface.  This includes 10.04 beta.

Thomas
IRC Nicks: Trek, TrekCaptain,
TrekCaptainUSA, CaptainTrek
Launchpad ID: TrekCaptainUSA