[Ubuntu-US-PA] Kubuntu Netbook Remix

Art Alexion art.alexion at verizon.net
Sun Apr 11 17:47:45 BST 2010

Well, yes, I know it is only beta, and I understand the risks as I am not
exactly new at this.  I am not ready to upgrade any critical systems, but part
of assessing the risk is to test it.

Has anyone on these lists been testing it. and if so, what are your thoughts
on my three questions?

--
Art Alexion