[Ubuntu-US-PA] Fwd: Tables at CPOSC

Bret Fledderjohn freelancer317 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 00:58:17 BST 2009

Here's the info for CPOSC.....

Hello,

This is for those who's sponsorship level includes a table at CPOSC.

There are three floors set aside for us at Harrisburg University --
floors 12, 13, and 14.

Registration, food, along with all the vendor tables, will be on the
12th floor.

The various classes/sessions will take place on the 13th and 14th
floors.

If you require power at your table, please bring an extension cord,
along with a surge strip or two.  While you may not need those, we can't
be sure how many Harrisburg University is providing us with, so please
have some on hand just in case :-)

I'll take care of power cables and power strips.

Also note that we aren't able to hang or attach anything on the walls
and doors (Harrisburg University rules).  If you wish to display signs
or banners, and it can't go on your table, you'll want to bring
something like an easel to display it on.

Your tables will be near both the food and the registration desk, so
people will be near your tables on numerous occasions, but especially
during registration/breakfast, lunch, and the afternoon snack.  There
are also 10 minutes in between each session.

Lastly, if you decide that you don't need a table, let us know so
that we don't order one for you :-)

If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know.

Thanks!
 -Eric

--
- Bret