[Ubuntu-US-PA] Volunteers for CPOSC table?

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Mon Oct 5 22:29:09 BST 2009

Hi folks,

Thus far only Bret and I have signed up to volunteer at our Central
Pennsylvania Open Source Conference (CPOSC) table on Saturday October
17th in Harrisburg. If you intend to volunteer, please let me know or
add yourself to the wiki:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PennsylvaniaTeam/EventsTeam/CPOSC2009

Right now Bret and I are kinda sorting out which talks we want to
attend so we can keep the table staffed, so it'd be nice to know if
we're getting any more help :)

And if you intend to come and haven't bought your ticket yet, now is
the time! Registration closes on Tuesday the 13th and they tend to
sell out.

http://www.cposc.org/archives/338

Cheers.

--