[Ubuntu-US-PA] LoCo / LUG in Washington PA area?

JW Simpson john at swajime.com
Sat Nov 21 20:43:52 GMT 2009

A very long time ago, I lost two redhat machines to the Ramen Noodle
worm.  I never did figure out how that happened, but I've been super
cautious ever since then.  I personally don't understand why anyone
would even try to protect a windows machine.  That's like trying to
protect a skunk (in my mind, anyways... 8-) ).

--
JW Simpson <john at swajime.com>
SwaJime's Cove℠