[Ubuntu-US-PA] LoCo / LUG in Washington PA area?

JW Simpson john at swajime.com
Sat Nov 21 20:40:43 GMT 2009

I checked, because I thought too that ufw should have already been
installed.  But it was not. :-(
Neither was iptables.

And ... I was also imagining that the CD probably does have Dell
drivers.

Thank you for your input.  I'm feeling somewhat grumpy today.  :-| My
internet's been down for a couple days straight. :-(