[Ubuntu-US-PA] LoCo / LUG in Washington PA area?

JW Simpson john at swajime.com
Fri Nov 20 03:53:57 GMT 2009

No other OS ... it's brand new from Dell with Ubuntu pre-installed.
No internet access available yet.

I'm in a bit of a quandary, because me and my puters are in Texas.
We just had this one sent to Ma & Pa, who probably won't understand the
idea of putting Alcohol on a brand new computer?

I just want to make sure their computer is safely wrapped up with clamav
& ufw before letting them wander out into the wild-wild-web.

Personally, I think Dell should know better than to ship "rescue CD"s
with computers that don't have CD drives.  It's ships with an SD-card
reader ... Why didn't they send a "rescue SD-card" instead ???