[Ubuntu-US-PA] Fwd: Bridge Education now offering Ubuntu certification classes in the US

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Fri May 8 21:31:06 BST 2009

Hey folks

Philadelphia is one of the cities they're doing this fee-based
training in this year.

Ubuntu Certified Professional (cert-based): 8-Jun-09
Ubuntu Certified Professional (cert-based): 3-Aug-09
Deploying Ubuntu Server Edition (no cert): 24-Aug-09

More about Canonical's training programs can be found here:

http://www.ubuntu.com/training

Cheers.