[Ubuntu-US-PA] Remix The Future

Bryan Behrenshausen behrenshausen at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 00:17:57 BST 2009

Bret,

Thanks so much for making these connections.  I'm excited about all
these opportunities for raising awareness about OSS on campus.

Also, the CPOS Conference looks amazing.  Unfortunately, it'll be held
on my wife's birthday (and I doubt I could convince her to spend the
day listening to talks on open-source projects -- though I certainly
could!).