[Ubuntu-US-PA] Remix The Future

Bryan Behrenshausen behrenshausen at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 23:46:47 BST 2009

Thanks to everyone for such a quick and enthusiastic response to this!
 I'm pleased to hear that the PA LoCo team would be willing to
participate.

Tying presentations or demos into Software Freedom Day is an
interesting idea.  I wonder if anyone else on campus is marking this
day with any type of event.  My hope is that we can use one of the
university's own "theme events" as a platform for our own
presentations; however, if we could _also_ tie this to SFD, we'd
really have excellent timing.