[Ubuntu-US-PA] Global Bug Jam - Philadelphia

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Thu Jan 29 01:23:28 GMT 2009

On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 1:41 PM, Elizabeth Krumbach <lyz at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 1:03 PM, Art Alexion <art.alexion at verizon.net> wrote:
>> The company is Resources for Human Development (RHD) (http://www.rhd.org)
>> We are located on the border between Germantown and East Falls at
>> 4700 Wissahickon Ave.
>> Philadelphia, 19144
>
> +1 from me! Thanks Art. Thoughts everyone?
>
> The lack of beer is something that I was expecting, but that's fine,
> maybe even better - this way we won't offend anyone with our drinking
> :)
>
> I think we'll just plan an optional after Bug Jam restaurant w/ beer
> meetup. So we can have snacks (maybe pizza too?) and soda at the event
> and head out for proper dinner after.

Okay, we discussed this some in IRC and this sounds perfect :)

The event will be noon-6 with us going *somewhere* after for dinner
and drinks (Art, any local places you can recommend?)

I'm putting the info up on our wiki now:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PennsylvaniaTeam/EventsTeam/PhiladelphiaFeb2009BugJam

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com