[Ubuntu-US-PA] Global Bug Jam - Philadelphia

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Tue Jan 27 18:41:30 GMT 2009

On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 1:03 PM, Art Alexion <art.alexion at verizon.net> wrote:
> OK.  I can offer our computer lab.  The room has 17 ethernet jacks.  I can add
> switches to expand this if necessary.
>
> The company is Resources for Human Development (RHD) (http://www.rhd.org)
> We are located on the border between Germantown and East Falls at
> 4700 Wissahickon Ave.
> Philadelphia, 19144
>
> There is plenty of free parking.
>
> The bad news, no beer on premises.
>
> Let me know if you are interested.

+1 from me! Thanks Art. Thoughts everyone?

The lack of beer is something that I was expecting, but that's fine,
maybe even better - this way we won't offend anyone with our drinking
:)

I think we'll just plan an optional after Bug Jam restaurant w/ beer
meetup. So we can have snacks (maybe pizza too?) and soda at the event
and head out for proper dinner after.

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com