[Ubuntu-US-PA] Global Bug Jam - Philadelphia

Art Alexion art.alexion at verizon.net
Tue Jan 27 18:03:35 GMT 2009

On Saturday 24 January 2009 10:01:46 pm Elizabeth Krumbach wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 24, 2009 at 9:51 PM, Bret Fledderjohn
>
> <freelancer317 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I like the drink beer bit....  The rest is just gravy... lol
>
> Me too, unfortunately that's looking to be the tricky bit!
>
> There are possibilities like offices and universities which will have
> what we need, but no beer.
>
> One option is having the Bug Jam somewhere for 6-8 hours with snacks
> and then heading out to a restaurant/brewery for some dinner and beer.

OK.  I can offer our computer lab.  The room has 17 ethernet jacks.  I can add
switches to expand this if necessary.

The company is Resources for Human Development (RHD) (http://www.rhd.org)
We are located on the border between Germantown and East Falls at
4700 Wissahickon Ave.
Philadelphia, 19144

There is plenty of free parking.

The bad news, no beer on premises.

Let me know if you are interested.  You can also contact me directly at
art at rhd.org