[Ubuntu-US-PA] Free Geek Penn in Ephrata, PA

Kevin Valentine kevin.valentine at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 12:30:34 GMT 2009

Elizabeth Krumbach wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 24, 2009 at 8:11 AM, jim fisher <jedijf at myfisher.org> wrote:
>
>> Maybe, if we could throw together a "Release Event" at the Free Geek,
>> demonstrating all of our 'stuff', that would help them locally.
>>

> This idea interests me much more than another dual boot thing.

Sounds good to me.  Jamie just had baby Hannah yesterday so I'll be out
of the picture for a while.  So if any of you want some kind of social
event with FGP, feel free to dive in.

The guy I spoke with on the phone is named Steve.  I think his last name
is Bail.  Can one of you from that area pay a visit to FGP?  Just stop
by and let them know that our group exists.  When talking with Steve
over the phone, he didn't seem all that convinced we were a real group.
I sent him some links but he never replied.  It's possible they're
simply not interested :(

Have fun!

-kevin