[Ubuntu-US-PA] Free Geek Penn in Ephrata, PA

Bret Fledderjohn freelancer317 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 18:56:43 GMT 2009

This is also a good place for the Harrisburg/Lancaster/York people to make
it to as well.  Only an hour away from Harrisburg via the Turnpike ( a
heckuva lot closer for the Lancaster people as Ephrata is still in Lancaster
Co.).  It would be a great thing to get a lot of people to meet face to face
for the first time!

-Bret

- Bret