[Ubuntu-US-PA] Connor Imes (Rocket2DMn) is now an Ubuntu Member!

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Wed Jan 7 15:48:20 GMT 2009

Just a quick congratulations to our very own Connor Imes (Rocket2DMn)
for being approved as an Ubuntu Member last night :)

Announcement from the Americas Council:

	Connor Imes (Rocket2DMn)

	Wiki: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Rocket2DMn
	LP: https://launchpad.net/~rocket2dmn

	Connor Imes has been using Ubuntu since Feisty and reports being
	actively contributing since day 1.  Notable areas of contribution
	include the forums (especially the Beginners Team and as Staff)
	and wiki documentation.Besides his great work on the forums and
        impressive documentation efforts, Imes also frequents the Launchpad
        bug tracker and Launchpad Answers tracker to help triage bugs and
	answer questions.

	The Summer of Documentation was an effort by a handful of Ubuntu
	Forums Beginners Team members to help get the Community Docs up to
	date by working with the Ubuntu Documentation Team, particularly the
	Wiki Team. The Beginners Team Wiki Focus Group encouraged
	communication between the teams. Imes was a key player in this effort.

	Based on great work on the forums, solid peer feedback, strong
	documentation efforts, and work on launchpad, we're happy to accept
	Connor Imes as a new Ubuntu Member.

Well done, Conner!

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2