[Ubuntu-US-PA] Fwd: Global Bug Jam participation, First Steps
freelancer317 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 12:35:32 GMT 2009
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Daniel Holbach <daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com>
Subject: Global Bug Jam participation, First Steps
To: loco-contacts at lists.ubuntu.com, ubuntu-event-planners at lists.ubuntu.com
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
we're getting closer and closer to the Global Bug Jam and I for one am
pretty excited! :-)
If you're organising a Bug Jam on the weekend, here's a list of things
to prepare for it:
1. Add your jam to https://wiki.ubuntu.com/GlobalBugJam if you haven't
2. Prepare a list of bugs you and your team can go through.
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/GlobalBugJam has some inspiration for you. :-)
During the event:
1. Click https://launchpad.net/~5-a-day-participants/+join<https://launchpad.net/%7E5-a-day-participants/+join>and
your team to join it as well.
2. Add your event to https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Events as well and
ask people to add their Launchpad ID there.
3. Take pictures and tell people to blog / dent / twitter about it.
Take pride in what you and your team are doing and add your stories
here: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/GlobalBugJam/Stories - tell the world
4. Have fun!
Anything I forgot? Follow up on the list!
Have a great day,
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
loco-contacts mailing list
loco-contacts at lists.ubuntu.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Ubuntu-us-pa