[Ubuntu-US-PA] Open Options: Remix Computing with Open Source Software

Bryan Behrenshausen behrenshausen at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 22:08:33 GMT 2009

Hello everyone,

I'd like to once again thank those team members who attended last
Wednesday's meeting to hear about our plans for "Open Options: Remix
Computer with Open Source Software," to be held February 18, 2010 at
Millersville University's Ganser Library.  Your ideas, suggestions,
and questions were invaluable.

We are still looking for volunteers to attend the event and
demonstrate various open source programs and platforms.  You can find
more information about this event at:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PennsylvaniaTeam/EventsTeam/MillersvilleUniversityFOSS2010

Please contact me or Elizabeth Krumbach if you are planning to attend
and perform a demonstration or two.  Feel free to record your plans on
the wiki page, too.

Don't forget that we are happy to include one or two team members in
our roundtable discuss of open source issues.  Anyone interested in
speaking briefly should contact me as soon as possible.

Thanks again, everyone!

Sincerely,
Bryan