[Ubuntu-US-PA] Open Options: Remix Computing with Open Source Software

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Wed Dec 16 14:25:47 GMT 2009

On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 8:31 AM, Bryan Behrenshausen
<behrenshausen at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm writing with one more update on the progress of the F/OSS event
> I've been planning at Millersville University.  I finally have some
> specific, concrete details to share with you, and I'm very excited
> about them.

Thanks for the update, Bryan!

This is a really great opportunity for the team so I'd like to get
discussion on this rolling at our bi-monthly meeting tonight and start
getting a wiki page up for volunteers.

Meeting tonight: 8:30PM @ irc.freenode.net in #ubuntu-us-pa

You can also access our chat via the web interface on our website:
http://ubuntupennsylvania.org/chat/chat.php

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com