[Ubuntu-US-PA] Ohio Linux ( OLF )

Paul Tagliamonte paultag at ubuntu.com
Wed Aug 19 21:16:28 BST 2009

Hey all,

I feel some introductions are in order -- I am Paul Tagliamonte, member of
the Ohio LoCo, and head of the North East branch.

This year, we are setting up an Ubuntu booth at OLF, and seeing as our
neighbours over in west PA might very well be closer to Columbus then I am,
I figured I would extend both an invatation, and details to the PA members.

( Sorry for posting to a mailing list I am not a part of )

The main site can be found at http://ohiolinux.org/, and the schedule of
events at http://www.ohiolinux.org/schedule.html

Regestering for the event can be found at
https://www.ohiolinux.org/register.html, and it is free.

We would love to see some PA folk down there!

Feel free to email me with questions, or PM me at paultag on
irc.freenode.net

Thanks!
Paul