[Ubuntu-US-PA] Jaunty CD order will be going in shortly...

Bret Fledderjohn freelancer317 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 15:25:44 BST 2009

Does anyone have any special events/projects going on that will need Jaunty
cd's?  Otherwise, unless anyone feels a need to change the distribution
method, we can keep it the same as before.
An exciting opportunity that has arisen in the past I've got 12 disks
earmarked for the Boys and Girls Club of America here in Harrisburg.  A
local open-source company, Anteil, Inc. has been running a computer donation
program in a underprivileged part of Harrisburg, and is now installing
Ubuntu on the computers (NO WINDOWS on them at all).  I want to continue to
support that program, as well as to develop more opportunities.  Disk
distribution continues at HACC as well.  I've been giving the
Unix/Linux/Oracle instructors cds each time there is a new distribution, as
well as students.  This still falls within the normal amount of cds for the
midstate.  But say a team is going to be able to have a booth at a local
business expo, please request pressed disks from the PA LoCo first (with as
much notice as possible).

- Bret