[Ubuntu-US-PA] New to the Team

John Soper john.soper at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 13:45:22 BST 2009

Hello Pennsylvania LoCo Team! I just signed up on Launchpad. I live in
Holland, PA (Lower Bucks County).

I've been an on and off Linux user since 1998. Started out in RedHat then to
Mandrake for a bit. I dropped away from Linux for a while because I saw it
sucking too much time from my family. Then last year I installed Ubuntu and
have been excieted all over again with Linux on my desktop.

I've only poked around a bit on the forums and thought I'd see about getting
involved with a local group for collaboration and learning.

Looking forward to getting to know all of you.

John