[Ubuntu-US-PA] Pittsburgh Jaunty Release Party

Tim Bosse taim at bosboot.org
Fri Apr 3 05:15:43 BST 2009

You're right, but we're in luck!  We have two parties for two different
areas in Pennsylvania.  Feel free to attend both if you can!  We'd love
to see you at one or both parties.

Please see the following for the Philadelphia party:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PennsylvaniaTeam/EventsTeam/PhillyJauntyRelease

And we have the following for the Pittsburgh party:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PennsylvaniaTeam/EventsTeam/PittsburghJauntyRelease

Thanks,

Tim Bosse
taim at bosboot.org