[Ubuntu PA] Possible New NTR Project

jim fisher jedijf at myfisher.org
Wed Sep 10 16:09:11 BST 2008

My Windows foo has become very weak.  That's a good thing.

But the desire to restore something to a pristine state is where I think we
should stay.

All I know about Windows is that their users are always complaining about
malware, spyware etc.

I don't know if I could reasonably assume that those parasites aren't
contained, in some form, on what we are all considering to be 'users' files.

If we put the responsibility onto them, as to what they want to keep, and
possibly put back on their computer, we accomplish what was tasked to us.
In this instance, if we go too far, we may counteract what the initial
intent of the project was and put our work under scrutiny.

Keep it Simple.