[Ubuntu PA] Fwd: Fridge Calendar

Christopher Houdeshell choudeshell at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 21:14:25 BST 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: John Crawford <johnc4510 at cox.net>
Date: Mon, Sep 8, 2008 at 1:55 PM
Subject: Fridge Calendar
To: Christopher Houdeshell <choudeshell at gmail.com>

Christopher, I have added the following dates to the fridge calendar.
Sept. 17th, Oct. 1st, and Oct. 15th. The fridge calendar doesn't allow
for recurring events that are only on the 1st and 3rd wed. of a month.
:( Please resubmit in late Oct. for the Nov. and Dec. months. Sorry
for the added trouble. We are discussing a change in the calendar and
hope to have something better in the near future.

Regards,
John Crawford aka johnc4510

Hello -
   Can you please add the PA Loco team meetings to the Fridge Event
calender? The meetings are the first and third Wednesday of the month @
8:30 EST on #ubuntu-pa. Thank you.

--
Christopher Houdeshell