[Ubuntu PA] Possible New NTR Project

jim fisher jedijf at myfisher.org
Tue Sep 9 00:13:36 BST 2008

Actually I have thought about saving some of the user files, but as Kevin
said, given the limitations of the hd that we are being given to have an
Ubuntu flavor and the restore image on, and the fact that THEY have not
mentioned this functionality, I don't think that we need to include it.

I do think that before we perform the re-image, we should present a message
telling them to save any important documents and files to an external device
before continuing or they will be erased.

Jim