[Ubuntu PA] Fwd: Ubuntu help for a business

Art Alexion art.alexion at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 10:31:44 GMT 2008

As I understand it, xen's primary benefit is paravirtualization, which
you only get if your hardware supports it.

I have no experience with xen, but the performance difference between
qemu and kvm on the same hardware are dramatic. VMware on that
hardware performs somewhere in between.

--

Art Alexion
Sent unsigned from an iPod. That's the reason for the top posting as