[Ubuntu PA] Ubuntu-us-pa Digest, Vol 18, Issue 8

David Watson davidthewatson at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 11:04:18 GMT 2008

On Sun, Oct 26, 2008 at 9:00 PM, <ubuntu-us-pa-request at lists.ubuntu.com>wrote:

> Message: 1
> Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 20:16:17 -0400
> From: "Bret Fledderjohn" <freelancer317 at gmail.com>
> Subject: [Ubuntu PA] Fwd: Ubuntu help for a business
> To: "Ubuntu has got a friend in Pennsylvania"
>        <ubuntu-us-pa at lists.ubuntu.com>
>
> Ok, here's an interesting email.... Here's a guy who wants to move over his
> business to  Ubuntu (out near Pittsburgh)... Read over this and comment.  I
> want to talk to this guy about Virtual Box instead of VMware (especially
> considering the problems below).  Realistically, I think that he'll have
> more issues with CentOS than with Ubuntu (especially with hardware).
> But I want to hear from as many people as possible before I respond.

I can help this guy. I live near Pittsburgh and I've been using ubuntu
derivatives in my business for almost 5 years. I've done a lot of work
lately with both vmware and virtual box on 32 and 64 bit ubuntu desktop and
server variants. My only concern is time as I already have existing clients.
If you need boots on the ground in Pittsburgh, I can at least talk to him.
Tell him to ping me at the email address below.

Cheers,
David

David Watson
davidthewatson at gmail.com