[Ubuntu PA] Ubuntu US Shop (was: Re: Land's End Ubuntu Goods)

Elizabeth Bevilacqua lyz at ubuntu.com
Thu Oct 23 15:27:53 BST 2008

For those of you not on the forums, IdleOne ended up taking up the
work of contacting Canonical about Land's End Ubuntu merchandise, the
forum thread details the work he did, and replies he received from
Canonical:

Thanks for your work!

In the end, they declined our request, stating that an new US Shop was
in the works. Indeed, they made good on their promise and launched an
official US Shop last week :)

http://usshop.ubuntu.com/

Hooray!