[Ubuntu PA] Disk reps needed !!

Jim Fisher pechterbread at yahoo.com
Sun May 4 16:21:48 BST 2008

Hello westerners,

Our old 'Official Disk' contact has relocated to another part of the state.

We are in need of a Pittsburgh area and Erie area contact to send your allotment of disks.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PennsylvaniaTeam/Disks

The candidates should have involvement with LUGs and/or general user groups so that there is a basic network to distribute the cd's already in place.

Any interested candidates should email me at : jedijf at yahoo dot com.

Please include any affiliations you have and a mailing address.  If many are received we will vote at an irc meeting for each area's representative.

Let's get these disks out to the public !!

jim fisher
Jedijf

irc freenode  #ubuntu-us-pa

"Do, or do not. There is no 'try.'"