[Ubuntu PA] Hardy disks have arrived

Jim Fisher pechterbread at yahoo.com
Thu May 1 00:37:28 BST 2008

Hello all,

The official pressed Hardy Heron have arrived.

The previous area contacts were:

Jim Fisher Southeast/Phila

Alex Gretlein (iqag) Northeastern PA

Brett Fledderjohn Harrisburg/York/Lancaster

Brett Fledderjohn Central PA

James Taji Erie & Northwestern PA

James Taji Pittsburgh & Southwestern PA

If you are interested in becoming a disk contact for an area in the event the opportunity arises, please respond to the list or the forums.  I will contact all previous contacts to verify their status and do whatever necessary to get the disks to the various regions of the state as soon as possible.

I intend on using the plan that we used before, based on the demographic info on the forum poll at:

If you haven't done so yet, please complete the poll so that your area gets an accurate representation for our demographic info.

Disk-tribution info will be available at:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PennsylvaniaTeam/Disks

Let's get these disks out to the public. :-)

jim fisher
Jedijf

irc freenode  #ubuntu-us-pa

"Do, or do not. There is no 'try.'"