[Ubuntu PA] Ubuntu In Libraries

Kevin Valentine kevin.valentine at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 20:11:36 GMT 2008

Great link!!!  I'm especially referring to the PDF that wiki page links
to.  The irc discussion we had was mostly about lending out laptops that
we refurbish via the libraries, not very likely to happen but fun to
think about.  Pushing Ubuntu CDs into our local libraries is something
we can all do.  Easy and fun.  I have three in my area.

-kevin