[Ubuntu PA] Case Badges

Sasha R sashar at sas.upenn.edu
Sat Jun 21 04:45:56 BST 2008

Actually I was hoping to find a place where I could buy a significant stock
of them, say between 20 and 100 to give to people and to replace M$ stickers
with. Im guessing the only ones currently out there are from the run the one
loco team made as a fundraiser? Is there anyplace selling these anymore? If
the ones you already have are for the loco, then save them for the loco.

Thanks,
Sasha