[Ubuntu PA] Ubuntu karaoke shindig, anyone?

Brian Stempin brian.stempin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 02:25:58 BST 2008

There's a place called Westy's in CC that I've been to a few times that does
kareoke pretty regularly.

But seriously -- what the crack is with the fascination with my singing?
Some important facts:

1.  No one has *ever* heard me sing...ever...
2.  Shaina Twain  wishes she was as awesome as I am.  Since she isn't, she
had to take up a singing career.
3.  If someone (be it me or someone else) Rick 'Rolls the entire bar,
EVERYONE better buy them a drink....or 2.