[Ubuntu PA] Canonical Webhosting

Elizabeth Bevilacqua lyz at ubuntu.com
Tue Jun 10 14:03:48 BST 2008

On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 8:54 AM, Elizabeth Bevilacqua <lyz at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Our site, meetlinux.com has been down for a couple weeks after the
> wordpress install was hacked. After a failed attempt to upgrade we're
> now looking for new options as far as webhosting goes.

Oh, another option is to do away with our main static site - keep
gallery and planet hosted at Ace and redirect main meetlinux.com to
the wiki or somesuch. Keeping in mind that whenever we host an event
we have to update site, wiki, forums, mailing list... and something
always gets missed and gives an impression that we're not doing
anything.

--
Elizabeth Bevilacqua
http://www.princessleia.com