[Ubuntu PA] installing ubuntu

Kevin Valentine kevin.valentine at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 03:30:18 BST 2008

brent timothy saner wrote:
> Sorry for top-posting, on blackberry.
>
> What if he installs wubi via virtual cd, a la daemon tools?
Sure, if you wanna get all fancy and such.  Burning a CD seemed easiest
to me.

To be honest, I don't know what you're talking about :(  I guess you
mean he should be able to mount the ISO under Windows then just run the
Wubi installer ... or something like that.  If that's what you're saying
it sounds great :D  We should tell more newbies to do that.  If it's
actually easy.  And if wubi doesn't suck.  I've heard good and bad.

-kevin