[Ubuntu PA] questions about OSS usage at NTR

Kevin Valentine kevin.valentine at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 20:52:02 BST 2008

On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 2:35 AM, Bret Fledderjohn
<freelancer317 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've seen dialup prices as low as $9.95 per month

@Bret
I recall Stan having said that they use Critical Path Internet
Services for some (or all) of their programs.  I checked out the
website but I'm not sure how they determine eligibility.  Almost looks
like anyone can use it.  I fired off an email to Stan to see if he had
more on it.  Check out the Critical Path ISP here:
http://www.critpath.org/isp/

@Art