[Ubuntu PA] NTR Laptop Project: need volunteers

Kevin Valentine kevin.valentine at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 19:09:27 GMT 2008

Michael Maurizi wrote:
> When is next time going to be, I really would like to help with this.
Hi Michael,

I'm really not sure.  Jim and I will be at NTR this Monday the 21st to
do a quick demo of some laptops to some people from the Mt. Airy
Learning Tree.  After that we plan to do some more digging in OUR
section of laptops.  At this point it's hard to tell exactly how many
laptops we can salvage.  Some are missing so many parts that they are
useless.  Others that are in good cosmetic condition, don't have power
supplies.

I think we'll have a better plan once we know how many laptops we'll
actually be working with.  We also have to clean off at least one work
space to do some onsite testing.  We'll try to get that done tomorrow.

-kevin